Seiko Astron watches are a watch that unites time and space as never before, and whose design reflects the grandeur of this technical achievement. The Seiko Astron receives all the power it needs from light absorbed through the dial. It uses all kinds of light and there is a power reserve indicator to show the amount of energy stored. Astron receives GPS signals even when the wearer is walking or in a vehicle. If you can see the sky, you can tell the exact local time, even on the move.
This is a Limited Edition watch and there were only 3500 made. It has it's unique number on the back, together with the signature of Novak Djokovic.
- High-Intensity Titanium Rose Gold Tone Case
- Black Leather Strap
- 100m water resistance
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Case diameter: 44mm, case thickness: 13mm
- GPS controlled time and zone adjustment
- Perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100
- Signal reception result indication
- World time function (39 time zones)
- Daylight Saving Time function
- Power save function
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Number 1275/3500